What You’ll Do Here
Development, documentation, and delivery of the following:
- A native iOS library with the same functionality as StrongKey Android Cryptographic Library (SACL)
- A native iOS demo application which highlights the functionality of SACL
- Support the StrongKey iOS Cryptographic Library for customers around the world
Note: These requirements are the most desired qualifications. If you do not meet all of them, we still encourage you to apply, and in particular, explain how you might meet any significant gaps.
- 3-5 years of experience in iOS development, preferably with experience in iOS security
- Familiarity with Java
- Self-starter with good project management skills
- Interest in learning data security regulations: PCI DSS, PSD2, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Familiarity experience with Linux, Java Enterprise Edition (JEE), and open-source environments
- Ability to communicate effectively in all settings
- BS or MS in Computer Science
StrongKey makes data breaches irrelevant. We are redefining the way businesses and government agencies secure their information against the inevitability of a breach through four specific practices that ensure their data, no matter the format, remains encrypted and protected at the highest possible level. While other security solutions focus on predicting, containing, or looking after the perimeter, StrongKey provides strong authentication, application-level encryption, and digital signatures which are underpinned by hardware-backed key management to ensure data security even with an attacker on your network. We’re trusted by some of the largest companies and critical government agencies around the globe, and provide tailored solutions for multinational corporations, small businesses, and even individuals working from a home office.
Founded in 2001, we are now in a pivotal growth stage, which creates a unique opportunity for anyone joining the StrongKey team. We offer the autonomy, excitement, strategy-setting, and challenge of a startup, with the stability of nearly 20 years of proven security, thought leadership, and a working business model. If you are tired of being lost in the crowd and yearn for the opportunity to make a personal impact, we may be a compelling place for you to work.
The Kind of Person Who Might Enjoy Working Here
- Someone who knows how to communicate well in all circumstances, whether requiring directness, empathy, feedback, listening, or all of the above; we value the “human” in human capital and we're looking for people who feel the same way
- A person who is equally comfortable chatting with a non-technical customer and sharing technical information
- Has high-energy, optimistic, creative, curious, people-oriented, and flexible (we're a startup even if we've been around a while!)
- Has a love of life outside of work; personal balance is important to us
Please send your resume and a short cover letter (no longer than a page) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to learn more without applying, please feel free to drop us a line.