What You’ll Do Here
We are looking for a part-time QA Engineer to work with us in our Cupertino, CA office.
Capabilities and Job Functions Include:
- Currently studying or recently graduated with a Computer Science major
- Proficient with Java, scripting, web services, Linux, RDBMS.
- Work with, expand and/or enhance existing test plans/test cases
- Research and expand automated functional and regression tests
- Develop, enhance and execute automated test scripts
- Investigate failed tests and report issues in bug tracking system
The Kind of Person Who Might Enjoy Working Here:
- Knows how to communicate well in all circumstances, whether requiring directness, empathy, feedback, listening, or all of the above. We value the “human” in human capital and we’re looking for people who feel the same way
- Can understand equally the challenges and limitations of engineering, while also thinking through how an everyday, non-technical person may interact with our product. Able to empathetically envision a day in the life of a customer
- Is equally comfortable chatting with a non-technical customer and holding highly technical conversations with other engineers
- Has high-energy, optimistic, creative, curious, people-oriented, and flexible (we’re a startup even if we’ve been around a while!)
- Has a love of life outside of work. Personal balance is important to us
StrongKey is based out of Durham, NC and Cupertino, CA, and we work primarily from our offices. This seasonal internship is based in Cupertino, CA.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a short cover letter (no longer than a page) to email@example.com. If you’d like to learn more without applying, please feel free to drop us a line.